The movie sing has been out for a while now but some people still haven’t seen it yet (DONT WORRY NO SPOIlERS) so I decided to review it for those parents who don’t know to much about the movie but there child wants to see it.
Buster moon has a theatre that has not been making money so to earn some cash and save the theatre his father bought for him he starts a singing contest.
- Matthew McConaughey (buster moon) He is the owner of the theatre.
- Reese Witherspoon (rosita) a mother of 26 little piggies
- Scarlett johansson(ash) a fiesty little porcupine that is following her dreams to become a rock star
- Taron eggerton(johnny) a gorilla who doesn’t want to follow in his father’s criminal footsteps.
- Tori Kelly(meenah) a very timid elephant that sings very well.
- Seth macfarlane (mike) a arrogant little mouse with an old soul.
- Nick kroll (gunter) a bubbly center of attention kind of guy.
Overall this movie is amazing very heart filled. The characters are very relatable
10/10 all the way if you haven’t seen this movie don’t wait any longer go see it.